Momac: the bridge to customer engagement
Communication Service Providers are competing with over the top players for mind and wallet share of the customer. In order to prevail, CSPs must find new ways to engage with their customers to increase satisfaction, interaction, brand awareness, and ultimately loyalty.
Momac drives customer engagement for leading CSPs by providing on-device user interfaces (browser or native OS application based) that connect the CSP with the customer, bridging the technology gap between internal data systems, service offerings, content and customer care.
Momac’s solutions span the entire range of connected devices, including feature phones, smartphones, tablets, web and TV, allowing CSPs to provide a consistent, engaging, personalised customer experience regardless of device.
A tangible way to immediately improve customer experience directly on-device.
|CSPs have identified that in increasingly saturated markets, they must differentiate themselves with regards to customer experience, or else risk having to do so on price. Technical solutions have emerged, offering the CSP a chance to better leverage their data and improve services. Of particular note is the emergence of Subscriber Data Management (SDM) solutions. These solutions significantly enhance the CSP's ability to understand their customer, by providing a single, accessible source of data on each individual subscriber.||
Combining these SDM solutions with an intelligent, personalisable, on-device interface provides the CSP with a powerful tool able to transform the customer experience. Momac's intelligent, personalised, on-device interfaces provide the user with a complete 'dashboard' to manage their entire mobile experience, including: Self-care, Self Service, Internet Favourites, Social, Media and E-mail, Content and Application stores, Contextual help and support.
Lower operating costs and increase revenues
Improving customer engagement naturally leads to enhanced loyalty, providing long term stability and profitability for the CSP. Momac’s solutions also provide a more immediate means of reducing OPEX and increasing ARPU.
Momac’s on-device self-service solution allows customers to view and manage their bill, browse and purchase products and services, access personalised, contextual support and generally manage their entire relationship with the CSP. Research has shown that CSP’s adopting a comprehensive on-device self-service solution can reduce inbound care calls by as much as 20%1
(Analysis Mason: Telefónica UK increases customer satisfaction by providing self-service via a smartphone app channel, 23 February 2012)
An on-device self-service interface also presents an ideal channel to cross promote products and services in a highly personalised, contextually relevant manner. Momac’s on-device interfaces are connected to our profiling and analytics tools and present individualized product and service offerings to customer’s taking into account factors such as location, account status, demographic, usage profiles and more.
A cost effective and highly personalised real-time communications channel to engage customers
An on-device interface (via mobile browser or application) provides the perfect channel for CSPs to communicate with, and market to their customers. Regardless of whether the customer is using the interface to for self-service (checking their balance), to look for a new device or tariff, or simply to check what new offers their CSP has, the on-device interface provides a means of communicating on a one-to-one, real-time basis. Instead of sending impersonal text messages, mail, or making intrusive and costly phone calls, CSPs can communicate in a highly individualised, intuitive manner, directly on-device.
- 03/09/2014 Wanted: Business Development Executive LatAm: Competetive package +...
- 04/08/2014 20,000 devices supported!
- 05/03/2014 Telefónica UK and Momac deliver white-label mobile selfcare for...
- 13/06/2013 KPN facilitates on-device payments with Momac
- 03/05/2013 Momac survey confirms users are demanding more on-device account...
- 24/04/2013 O2 fosters mobile customer engagement with Momac
- 04/03/2013 Lori Gonnu appointed as Chairman of the Board
- 12/12/2012 Momac delivers innovative new wifi finder app for O2 Wifi
- 31/10/2012 Momac and NII launch Mobile Web and Content Storefront in Mexico
- 10/07/2012 Supportcomm turns to Momac to expand mobile services in Latin America...
- 28/05/2012 Momac inspires investor confidence, raises further R&D funds to...
- 02/05/2012 Momac named Best Specialist Vendor at the 2012 World Vendor Awards
- 25/04/2012 Momac to develop mobile website for O2 loyalty program
- 09/02/2012 Momac shortlisted for World Vendor Awards ‘Best Specialist Vendor’
- 08/02/2012 Momac expands presence to the Americas, welcomes SVP of business...
- 01/02/2012 Mobistar employs Momac's on-device Self-Care solution to reduce...
- 01/12/2011 Momac brings Orange’s new TV show “Le Mag 3D” to mobile
- 13/10/2011 Momac to share its vision on the tablet customer experience at News...
- 12/10/2011 Momac nominated Best Mobile Web Publishing Company at Mobile...
- 06/10/2011 Momac selected 4G World Awards finalist in ‘Best User Experience for...
- 23/09/2011 Mobile solutions expert Momac teams with AFP to deliver news...
- 21/09/2011 Momac releases new mobile site, iPhone and Android app for Belgium’s...
- 13/09/2011 Momac develops PowNed iPhone and Android news app that engages users...
- 07/09/2011 Momac perfects the hybrid app, enhances brand reach and customer...
- 31/08/2011 Momac moves HQ to downtown Rotterdam
- 30/08/2011 New Momac Windows Phone 7 app for leading French newspaper L’Express...
- 01/08/2011 Momac develops widely successful Tour de France mobile site for...
- 28/07/2011 Momac Channel Partner Programme delivers solutions for the mobile web
- 28/06/2011 Momac and SISTEER partner to provide MVNOs pioneering offering on data...
- 16/06/2011 Momac selected as 2011 Meffys Awards Finalist for RTL mobile site
- 13/06/2011 Momac takes mobile advertising to next level with site skinning on MSN...
- 09/06/2011 Momac expands RTL mobile presence with new Android application
- 20/05/2011 Momac develops latest mobile portal for the Netherlands’ largest news...
- 10/05/2011 Mobile solutions expert Momac develops cutting-edge mobile portal for...
- 06/05/2011 Momac and Orange Books re-team on second children’s storybook iPad app
- 05/05/2011 Momac to develop comprehensive mobile presence for Les Echos’ highly...
- 13/04/2011 Leading edge RTL mobile portal developed by Momac launches in Belgium
- 06/04/2011 First Orange Books children’s story app by Momac tops iTunes free...
- 01/04/2011 Momac exhibits cloud-based mobile platform at CTIA Wireless and MWC,...
- 22/03/2011 Latest Momac white paper reveals mobile operators’ customer service...
- 22/03/2011 Momac’s mvolve platform helps O2 fuel customer experience
- 14/03/2011 Mobistar mobile portal reaches the cloud with Momac
- 28/02/2011 Momac’s mvolve platform to manage O2’s ringtones download portal
- 10/02/2011 Momac launches the mvolve platform and signs up KPN for new portal
- 31/01/2011 LEBARA and Momac deliver multi lingual portals across 5 territories
- 24/11/2010 MoMac releases the new iPhone app for l'Express.fr
- 24/11/2010 Optimus and MoMac launch mobile casual games portal: 24Play
- 25/10/2010 MTV and MoMac confirm their partnership with the launch of two mobile...
- 12/10/2010 NPO and MoMac unite to launch Omroep.nl iPhone app
- 08/10/2010 MSN and Momac join forces to launch a cutting-edge mobile experience
- 07/10/2010 L'Etudiant on iPhone - a new application powered by MoMac
- 27/09/2010 French Ministry of Economy chooses MoMac for their multi-media...
- 15/09/2010 Chellomedia and Momac launch Android app for Sport1
- 05/09/2010 MoMac delivers iPad and iPhone Apps for the leading French magazine l...
- 03/09/2010 MoMac launches new site for Public Broadcasting brand Radio2
- 13/08/2010 Lebara and MoMac join forces again to introduce the Lebara Music Portal
- 05/08/2010 Calculate your AEGON car insurance via your mobile!
- 27/07/2010 Het Klokhuis selects Momac for development of their new mobile site
- 19/07/2010 NPO releases new mobile site for Radio 1 in cooperation with MoMac
- 05/07/2010 MoMac's reseller WMode launches first mobile portal for Canadian...
- 25/06/2010 Three Ireland license MoMac's platform to launch and manage new...
- 01/06/2010 VVD chooses MoMac for their multi-media campaign strategy
- 15/04/2010 Lebara Mobile and MoMac join forces for multi-lingual mobile portal
- 31/03/2010 MoMac develops iPhone app for 'Mobile 2.0' 2010
- 16/03/2010 MoMac and ACSI provide a comprehensive camping search engine for all...
- 09/03/2010 Rabobank launches mobile portal powered with MoMac's GoMedia...
- 05/03/2010 RTL Belgium chooses MoMac for their smartphone webapp
- 02/03/2010 MoMac releases mobile sites
- 28/02/2010 Three Ireland chooses MoMac's GoSell platform as their adserving...
- 16/02/2010 MoMac releases MTV Mobile portal
- 11/02/2010 MoMac hosting centre green power qualified and ISO27001:2005 certified
- 15/12/2009 AFP and MoMac partner with Namibian Press Agency for mobile
- 12/11/2009 Dutch mobile site 'The Beagle' on the trail of Darwin
- 26/10/2009 Havas Digital launches mobile campaign for Cortal Consors
- 04/10/2009 Auto Trader reveals largest used car database for mobile
- 20/09/2009 Dutch Queen addresses the nation through iPhone
- 14/09/2009 MoMac debuts My Football and Vodafone News in Vodafone App Store
- 14/09/2009 STER brings TV commercials to mobile
- 10/09/2009 Dutch Public Broadcasting services chooses GoMedia
- 07/07/2009 Tour de France live TV makes worldwide debut on iPhone OS 3.0
- 17/06/2009 Dassault Aviation releases mobile site for Paris International Air Show
- 15/05/2009 De Volkskrant unleashes new mobile website
- 13/05/2009 London Evening Standard introduces mobile site